Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Apprenticeships & Careers
Gain valuable hands-on experience as you work side by side with a team of skilled tool and die veterans. Here are a few of the benefits of our apprentice program:
– Learn from experienced tool and die makers
– Learn a trade on the job, earning while you learn
– Company-paid classroom training
– Increasing wages throughout the program
– Earn a nationally recognized certification
+ New employees are eligible to apply to the apprenticeship program after 90 days of employment. Please click the link to the right to view our open positions and apply.
+For more information on our apprenticeship program, email us.
We’re always looking for talented and skilled designers, tool and die makers, and machine operators. If you think you’d be a great asset to our team, let us know. There are great benefits to working at Ranger Die:
– We’re a family owned company
– Employees are offered a full range of benefits (health, dental, vision, life, disability, fsa, 401k, and paid vacation)
– Advancement opportunities available
– We are NEVER open on Sundays (Saturday shifts are rare)
– Ranger uses cutting edge tools and technology